Thursday, February 17, 2011

Magazines Design

 Magazine Cover Design


Magazine Layout Design

This magazines design is for my diploma assignment. I have tried to apply the layout design from my research on this magazines design. This is the second time I used Adobe In design CS3 to a layout design. I selected car magazines because at that time I always liked to take photos shoots for a car show. I even went to Melaka which is a famous sport car show to practice car photo photography. I used the gray color for the magazines layout background to show the car is moving on the road. I also took a close up shot on part of the car to represent the car lover’s super care on these kinds of accessories. They buy car magazines to see the new design of the car accessories.






Food Magazine Layout Design











No comments:

Post a Comment