Thursday, February 17, 2011

Poster and Advertising

Poster Design
The First Poster before Year End Sale.


The Second Poster during Year End Sale.






Environment Issues Poster

Air Pollution






Environment Issues Poster
 
Drugs Abuse

Drugs abuse
This assignment required to do a public service announcement poster. I had chosen drugs abuse for my poster title. This is because I think drugs are the devil which are going to kill people’s life and destroy people family.

I used the shape of drop of water and a syringe in my drugs abuse poster, representing a drop of drugs that come out from a syringe with created many problems in life. Drugs were the things that when you try them you lose in life. I was trying to directly tell the message to people. We must hate drug abuse! This is because drugs do not solve the problem but create more problems in life. The color that I used in my visual font inside the drop of water is red and black. In my opinion, red is a very emotionally intense color. Red can represent the dangers of drugs to human. Black is representing that drugs are evil and will damage the human body.







Advertising
 
Fuel & Transformer

This assignment required us to combine 2 separate concepts from 2 existing advertisement posters. I have combined fuel advertisement and the Transformer movie poster to become this creative advertising. I write the words “Ever wondered what made them legendary” and answer “It‘s in the fuel”. I want to show the meaning that fuel is important for all cars. Transformers are cars also! So in my opinion, transformers also need to fuel in before they start the war. They look legendary also cause of a good fuel. The visual layout of my advertising is two Transformers which have fighting mood, I clone the fuel holder with oil dropping down to show that is the fuel start everything. Without fuel in transformer car body, they cannot fight anymore.  The color that I used in this poster background is black color. This is because black color has the power, elegance, death, evil, and mystery feeling for me. Transformers let me feel legendary and let people feel mysterious and very powerful in war fighting.






M & M Advertising Redesign

This assignment 2 that required to Re-Design This Ad which is m & m Chocolate poster. In my opinion, m & m chocolates is the famous chocolates in the world with the tag line "chocolates doesn’t melt". So, I need to think different way to advertise this m & m chocolates Ad. 

My final ideas for this m & m poster is using exaggerate style. I used the ghost rider character and the whole body is burning fire. I change the face of the ghost rider to the m & m character. I want to show the meaning of the m & m company's tag line meaning “ chocolate that doesn’t melt ”. I was try to tell the message to people by using this kind of visual. Even the fire on the ghost rider’s body also does not melt the m & m chocolates. The m & m character also wearing the sun glasses to show the extremely hot feeling of this character. This can make the effect of the humors feeling in this advertising. I used the contrast colour of the black and yellow to make the whole layout colour be more attractive and interesting. 











Violence Against Children Advertising

This assignment required us to do a violence against children poster. In my opinion, violence against children is very cruel for a children. This can cause the child have a negative thinking like violence can resolve the matter in life.

My final selected ideas for this violence against children poster is using metaphor style. I take photo of the hanger and pants. I write the word of “ this is the real function of a hanger”. I want to show the meaning of do not used the hanger to beat your children again. There have other uses.






Advertising for Product







All these adv is done for my Final Project
(Product Packaging-Egg Tart)

I have used several ways to promote the egg tart.

No comments:

Post a Comment