Thursday, February 17, 2011

Photography








Photography on Hotel (Hilton)
This is showing the way how to shoot from the hotel view. The angle on shooting the photo is very important. This is because the photographer must shoot the photo in a way that lets people have strong feeling when looking at our photography. My lecturer has taught me the proper way to photograph a hotel view photo. I have learned many things during the Batang Air trip with my whole classmates.





Photography on Landscape 

 KLCC Twin Tower
KLCC Twin Tower is a famous place for people to do some photo shooting. I took this photo when I went on the KL trip. The blue sky at night with the twin tower gave me a strong feeling of happiness. This is because I was successful in shooting the blue sky at night time with the twin tower. (this needed skill) (^-^)


 Orchid Flower
The flower looks like a butterfly flying on the blue sky and represents the freedom of our life. 
It made me feel so comfortable like I could fly to anywhere I like.

 Chinese Temple
This Chinese Temple garden made me feel like a Chinese's painting. 
It looks like a small Chinese landscape view of Kuching.


Borneo Highland Garden
I shot this garden's road scene because it gave me a feeling like
this is the way to the beautiful story in our life. 
The yellow color represents the sunshine feeling and gave me an overall feeling of warmth.

 Batang Air Landscape 
This scene is taken before sunset. I like the sky color and the reflection of the water. 
It makes the sky and water scene look like it’s all tied together.

Batang Air hotel design
This was a part of the longhouse hotel scene. 
I made it in black and white because this area lets me feel so antique and unique.







Photography on Animals

 My pet (dog) 
I use the fake dog compare with the real dog to show the cuteness of my dog.

The rabbit 
It was eating the grass and feel startle when I shooting on it.





Photography on Typography

The typography on the old wall let me feel like it was happen 
at long time ago and now it has a history as proof for people.


This is a small old clinic around the carpenter street areas.
This photo gave me a mysterious feeling, a feeling like want to go upstairs to check for it.

This photo is showing the Chinese park with the old Chinese word on the sculpture.





Photography on Urban Detail

This photo is showing the lamp with the light shadow.

This photo is showing the Sarawak cultural wood line and life.
 
The circle shape with a red color strongly shows the Christmas feeling to people.

This photo is showing the layout of two circle shapes in a cultural village.

This photo is a pink Ang Pao with the pink color plum flower 
to show the Chinese new year festival feeling.

This photo is shown the tone and design of a handmade bag.

cloud color photo

Black and White photo

The angle of this photo was look different compare to others photo.

The line with the shadow of the cloth was very attractive.

This photo background told a story of that environment.

The color is very strong to attract people's attention.





Photography on Human Figure

The dolphin was having some movement with the trainer. 
It let me feel so cute and nice during watching the show at underwater world.
 
 Natural life photo always lets people feel attractive.

The light and shadow of the photo is very important to create a feeling for people. 
This photo strongly shows the Sarawak culture's life.

This photo also shows the Sarawak culture's life. 
The movement of that person is attractive when he tries to hunt animal.

The layout of the photo is a red color with a black color background. 
The pose of this moment was very nice with her inner smile.
 
Human Portrait
This photo shows the light and shadow of the human.

 Nice pose and interesting.

 The moved pose shown that moment was very intense.

Nice posed.

 It was same posed of these two Chinese Lion Dance.




Photography on Food

Food Portrait
This photo shown the light and shadow of the food.


Food Portrait


Food Portrait

No comments:

Post a Comment