Thursday, February 17, 2011

Pamphlet Design

Front design

Back design

This assignment required me do a pamphlet design by using Adobe In design CS3. So, this is my first time using Adobe In design CS3 to create a pamphlet. I used a mobile phone to create a phone shape pamphlet. This is a direct way to attract people’s attention when they see this kind of pamphlet design. I used black for the background color because black represent elegance. Black color combined with a purple phone can make the whole layout look nice. Besides, I put some landscape photo inside the pamphlet to represent this mobile phone which has 3.2 megapixels and can take photos clearly. I used the phone to become part of the background design on the back side design to make the black layout look more attractive.

No comments:

Post a Comment