Thursday, February 17, 2011

My Drawing & Painting

Transformation
Pencils drawing (HB, 2B, 4B & 6B)

This illustration assignment is about transformation. I had an idea that from a train it would transform to a caterpillar. This is because I think the shape of a train looks like a caterpillar. So, I couldn’t transform it in my capacity range.







Colour Pencils Drawing






and this... Pencils with Soft Pastel Drawing.
 Angry

 Happy

Unity

This assignment required me to draw a story about social issues in Malaysia. I had chosen drug abuse for my title. This is because I think drugs are the devil which was going to kill people and destroy family structure.

    First, we had to draw three great compositions about the issues. We needed to create a visual based on three emotions stated above and the human figure is mandatory while the images must be purely illustrative, interesting and compelling. Happy, angry, and unity were the three states of emotion we had to draw.



The Sketches of  Drawing Project.

The following step is story boarding. I had to draw 20 pieces of sketches which is one A3 paper in two columns. After I finished the 20 piece sketches, I selected the 10 most interest sketches and started to color the sketches. The lecturer wanted us to apply the mixed media, grey marker, color marker and clear graphic pencils in our sketches to make it our own style.







Acyclic Painting






Gouache Color on Human Figure 







Grey Marker Painting

 Human Figure


Still Life


No comments:

Post a Comment